- I am married to the love of my life. Lots of people say it and don't really mean it, but I definitely mean it. We were together for 14 years before we finally got married last year, and during that time we have weathered more storms than some failed marriages see. I believe, from the tips of my toes, that he is my soul mate.
- I am a physical therapist. I work with special needs kids, but also own a private outpatient practice. (I am currently looking for a full time therapist, so if you know a therapist who might want to work in central PA, let me know!)
- I am a volunteer firefighter. Over the last 15 years I have worked my way up from junior firefighter to assistant chief. I am also into Urban Search & Rescue and I am part of PA's statewide US&R task force.
- I have one sibling - a younger sister to whom I am pretty close. Exactly 2 weeks after Gracie's funeral, she left the U.S. for a 27 month assignment in Namibia, Africa with the Peace Corps.
- I have a very, very, very soft spot for animals. I treat my pets better than some people treat their own kids.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Okay...so here we go. I figured that since most of us are more or less strangers, I would make this week's list an introduction. It's a pretty easy way to get started. So here are the things that make me me...
Posted by Susan at 9:41 PM