I am thankful....
- that I am generally able to live more comfortably than many people in this world. This includes having a job, food in my belly and a roof over my head - and said roof also including electricity & indoor plumbing with hot water. Many of my worst days will be better than some of these folks' best days...
- that my identity theft experience was not worse than it was. (Don't get me wrong, it's still shitty....but in all reality, it could have easily been MUCH worse!!)
- for such a strong relationship and marriage with such a wonderful man. (I will forgive him for being a man, it's beyond his control!) Without him, my life would not be complete.
- for the opportunity to carry and grow Miss Gracie for 8 months. I am still so sad that she was not chosen to stay here in an earthly form, but my life has forever been changed by the opportunity to experience and love her. She will live on forever in the hearts of her mommy, daddy, younger siblings, extended family and friends.
- for my friend Debbie and the online friends that I have met over the last few months. The last 16 weeks would have been impossible for me to move through without these people.
- for the unending love and support shown by my family and close friends (you know who you are) over the last few months. I don't say enough how much I love and appreciate you all - I never have, and I'm sorry to say, but I will probably always lack in this area of acknowledgment.
- for internet in Namibia
- for eggnog! :-)