Pages

CLICK HERE to Light a Candle for Gracie and Any Other Soul in Need
Light as many as you would like - as often as you would like.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

#21 - Every Life Has A Story - This is Gracie's

There was a bright spot at the end of my day today. I received the link to Gracie's new video from Malory. I wish so much that I did not have to want and need this video, but I am so glad to have it. Malory did a fantastic job, and I could not be more pleased with how it came out. If you have not checked out Malory's Butterfly Footprints page, I urge you to do so. 

Click here to watch Gracie's video






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just watched Gracie's video. It is absolutely beautiful Malory does a beautiful job. I too wish you didn't need the video. Sending *hugs* your way.

Once A Mother said...

I found this video through Malory's ELHAS site. I have shed so many tears for you this morning. Your Gracie was just beautiful. I am so very, very sorry.

Heather said...

Malory does such a great job with this. Gracie is so beautiful...

Jill said...

What a beautiful video. You will always cherish it. xoxo

*Laura Angel said...

So sad :( Unfortunately as you know I feel your pain of loss. Gracie is beautiful!

Linda Anderson said...

I just watched Gracie's video.What a beautiful job done.I have so many tears falling.Your daughter is just beyond beautiful honey.I think you remember me from bbc.Or i hope so.You know my heart with you both of you always.I pray for peace in your loving hearts.Loving hugs to you both and thank you for sharing her with us all.
With Love Always Linda (angel mom of 4)