Pages

CLICK HERE to Light a Candle for Gracie and Any Other Soul in Need
Light as many as you would like - as often as you would like.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 6 -- 20 Things That Calm Me

  1. My husband (as long as he is not the aggravating factor!!)
  2. Music - listening to it or making it
  3. Walking
  4. My dogs and cats (as long as they aren't the aggravating factors!!)
  5. A hot shower
  6. Sitting in front of a warm fire
  7. A nap
  8. Crossing things off of my list of things to do
  9. Successfully finishing a project
  10. Peace and quiet
  11. A nice, big, frozen fruity adult drink (and the one that comes after it...and the ones that come after that...)
  12. Fluffy white death - I try to avoid processed sugar and white flour as much as possible, but I won't       lie...sometimes anything can be fixed with a homemade cinnamon bun, homemade apple dumplings or pie, jellybeans or a box of Dots. 
  13. A nice long drive (as long as I don't encounter drivers who should have never passed their driver's test)
  14. Sitting in a quiet room illuminated only by the Christmas tree lights
  15. An appointment with my massage therapist
  16. Someone else stepping up to take things off of my plate
  17. A clean house (but only after it's clean...definitely not during the cleaning process)
  18. Sitting with the office lights off and watching the aquarium before I leave for the day (but only when it's clean)
  19. Hypnobabies.  Well, Hypnobabies practice.  :-)
  20. Last...but certainly not least...cuddling with Jenna
I don't know about the rest of you that are doing this, but figuring out 20 things was kind of hard!!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

It was hard for me too! Now after reading a bunch, I'm like, oh yeah! How in the world did I forget alcohol on mine?? :)