Pages

CLICK HERE to Light a Candle for Gracie and Any Other Soul in Need
Light as many as you would like - as often as you would like.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 12 - Something That I am O.C.D. About

High Fructose Corn Syrup is NOT the same as cane sugar.  It is NOT natural.  And moderate consumption of HFCS cannot be realistically achieved unless you make every possible attempt to completely eliminate it from your diet, because it is in everything.  (Just for the record, the corn is so chemically altered in the process of making HFCS that the body actually has a tough time processing and digesting it normally...)

That damn commercial makes me twitch every time I see it!  :-P

4 comments:

Maggie said...

LOL! I have never seen that commercial!

Big Love, Big Acceptance - or so I say said...

Love it!

Dawn Brown said...

I haven't seen the commercial, but completely agree! The amount of misinformation people walk around with is astounding!

Holly said...

I hate that commercial too!