Pages

CLICK HERE to Light a Candle for Gracie and Any Other Soul in Need
Light as many as you would like - as often as you would like.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Butterflies Aplenty

Yesterday was one of my normal days to be out of the office to see school kids, after which I stopped at home for lunch.  On the walk from home to the office, I was greeted by lots and lots of butterflies.  Each spring the local elementary school displays artwork in the windows of Main Street businesses, and most of that artwork was distributed yesterday morning.  There is quite a variety of artwork on display right now, but two businesses received only butterfly artwork...mine happened to be one of the two.  I took a few pictures...


 Windows of the pharmacy up the street




My office windows...with some glare added for effect...




No comments: