Pages

CLICK HERE to Light a Candle for Gracie and Any Other Soul in Need
Light as many as you would like - as often as you would like.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where's Gracie??

Somehow I totally missed putting this on my blog.  Not sure how it happened, but I feel just terrible.  I want to thank Jill and her husband for sending off a dollar bill in honor of Gracie marked for the Where's George? tracking program.  They were nice enough to send me a picture of Gracie's dollar and the tracking info so I can track Gracie's dollar wherever it goes.  Thanks, Jill!!




5 comments:

margaret said...

Every gesture made in honour of our babies is precious. Although I have no idea what the "where is George" tracking program is all about, it's nice to know Gracie's name will travel the country and become known if only for an instant to the people who carry her bill in their pockets.

Anonymous said...

That is really cool!! I didn't know that existed. :)

Heather said...

What a neat idea!

Holly said...

I hope it travels far!

Once A Mother said...

what a great idea. I love it! I am sure little Gracie's dollar is going to see many amazing places, and amazing people on this journey.